TPI Canada Tools
- DC580 Airflow Meter Hot-wire & Vane Anemometer
- A771 Carbon Monoxide Adapter
- 750a Refrigerant Leak Detector
- 9070 Smart Vibration Analyzer
DC580 Airflow Meter Hot-wire & Vane Anemometer
- Measure air velocity and temperature simultaneously
- Measure cubic meters per minute (CMM) without an air-balance hood
- Field replaceable smart hot wire and vane probes
- Communicate with Android & iOS Smart Phones using Bluetooth LE
and TPI App
- Record minimum, maximum & average
- Multiple measuring units: m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots, mile/h
- Rubberized boot with magnets for hands-free operation
- Dual display with backlight
- Air velocity measurements in HVAC systems
- Air duct analysis to balance commercial and residential HVAC systems
- Fume hoods
- Floor registers
- Exhaust grills
A771 Carbon Monoxide Adapter
The A771 is an advanced state-of-the-art Carbon Monoxide monitor that may be used to measure levels of carbon monoxide (CO) in the parts per million (ppm) range when used with a digital multimeter (DMM).
- Built-in alarm is preset to 30ppm. Setting can be set by user
- Use with any DMM with minimum 2 1/2 digit LCD, 2 or 4 Volt DC range and 10M Ohm or greater input impedance
- Detect CO levels from 0-1999 ppm, with resolution as low as 0.1 ppm and ±5% of reading accuracy
- Soft pouch included
- Measure Ambient Air CO With Any DMM!
750a Refrigerant Leak Detector
The 750a features 400 hour sensor life under normal use; a spare sensor is included with each instrument for a total of 800 hours of continuous use and can detect leaks as small as 0.2 ounces per year (R134a / R22).
- 0.2 ounce per year sensitivity
- Detect all existing refrigerants and blends including 404A, PURON ® and R-507 (AZ50®)
- One hand thumb wheel operation
- 400 hour individual sensor life; a spare sensor is included with each instrument for a total of 800 hours of continuous sensor use.
- Fast response; Begin testing immediately after power on
Whether testing for leaks in air conditioning, refrigeration, or automotive AC, the versatile 700 series spans the diverse needs of technicians, refrigeration engineers, and maintenance personnel around the globe. From freezer coils to heat pumps, experience fast, reliable results that save you both time and money.
9070 Smart Vibration Analyzer
Overall machine and bearing conditions: vibration values are displayed with color coded alarm levels for ISO values and Bearing Damage (BDU).
- ISO Built-in Alarms
- Easily identify bearing problems with BDU Reading
- 800 line FFT (spectrum)
- Ruggedized IP67 case
- 3-year Limited Warranty
The 9070 is a simple to use vibration monitoring and analysis tool that allows easy display of vibration signals. The meter automatically per-forms vibration analysis functions based on machine running speed to help diagnose faults such as unbalance, misalignment and looseness.
- Full Color OLED Display
- Easily identify problems with built in band filters:
- Built-in accelerometer with stinger. Optional long stinger and magnetic mount available