Toyotomi Semi-On-Demand Water Heater
NTRODUCING THE OM-122DW SEMI-ON-DEMAND WATER HEATER
Save Money! Save Energy! Only Heat Water When You Need It! Never Run Out Of Hot Water Again!
- Economical: Some consumers have reduced hot water heating costs by up to 50%!
- No costly storage of hot water when it is not needed…Heat up to 240 gallons per hour!
- Consistent water temperature.
- Stainless steel heat exchanger!
- 88% efficient!
- Proven trouble-free performance
- Safe: ETL and CETL home and mobile home approved
- Direct vent (as shown below) or chimney vent!
- Small, compact size
- Limited 10 YEAR WARRANTY
The Toyotomi/Oil Miser water heaters are on-demand, which means there is no costly storage of hot water until it is needed. Like all Toyotomi products they are safe, reliable, and easy to install. You’ll love the convenience…and you’ll love your new lifestyle.
Shower yourself with savings year after year. Ask your local dealer about Toyotomi/Oil Miser water heaters, today.
|Type||Combustion Type – Oil Pressure Vapor
Flue Pipe – Forced Flue / Chimney Vent
Heating System – Semi-On-Demand
Purpose – Domestic Hot Water Heater
|Ignition||High Voltage Discharge Spark|
|Fuel Type:||ASTM D396 No.2 FUEL OIL (HOME HEATING OIL)
ASTM D396 NO.1 LOW SULFUR FUEL OIL
ASTM D975 ULTRA LOW SULFUR HEATING OIL/ DIESEL
ASTM D3699 K1 KEROSENE
|Hot Water Input||148,000 BTU/h|
|Fuel Consumption||1.05 gal./h|
|Max. Hot Water Temperature||155°F (approximately)|
|Water Flow Rate/
|6.1 gal./min. (40°F rise)
4.8 gal./min. (50°F rise)
4.0 gal./min. (60°F rise)
3.5 gal./min. (70°F rise)
3.0 gal./min. (80°F rise)
|Capacity of Heat Exchanger||5.10 gal.|
|Area of Heat Transmission||9.7 ft.2|
|Fuel System||External Tank(1) Gravity Fed|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||12-5/8″ x 27-3/4″ x 22-1/2″|
|Weight||79 lbs. Empty|
|Vent Pipe Hole||4-3/4″ diameter|
|Max. Length of Vent Pipe||10 ft., 3 bends or les|
|Electric Rating||120 Volts AC, 60 Hz
Ignition – 120W
Burning – 98W
|Required Accessories||Fuel filter, Flue pipe installation kit (Part #20476440) or Chimney installation adapter kit (Part#20476430 – 5 inch kit or #20476415 – 4 inch kit)|
|Exhaust Air Temperature||Less than 500°F|
|Nozzle||Quantity of Vapor – 0.85 GPH Delavan type XA
Spraying Angle – 60°
Spray pattern: Delavan Type XA
|Temperature Fuse||282° F|
|Electric Current Fuse||5A|
(1) Heat and vaporized water are produced by the combustion process of this water heater. This rating does not take into account heat loss due to condensation of water vapor.
(2) External tank to be purchased from local suppliers.